This article was first presented as the Cyril Foster Memorial Lecture at Oxford University on 4 November 2010. I should like to thank Anne Deighton and Jan Zielonka for comments and advice.
International order after the financial crisis
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 525–537, May 2011
How to Cite
JAMES, H. (2011), International order after the financial crisis. International Affairs, 87: 525–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.00988.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!