The authors would like to thank James Nixey and Annette Bohr for inviting us to present a version of this article at a stimulating Chatham House seminar, and Madeleine Reeves, David Lewis, Daniel Neep and David Montgomery for their helpful comments. Forerunners were presented in Georgetown (Washington DC), Durham, Exeter, and the School of Oriental and African Studies (London).
Contesting danger: a new agenda for policy and scholarship on Central Asia
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 589–612, May 2011
How to Cite
HEATHERSHAW, J. and MEGORAN, N. (2011), Contesting danger: a new agenda for policy and scholarship on Central Asia. International Affairs, 87: 589–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.00992.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!