Jonathan Brewer is currently a member of the UN Panel of Experts on Iran created pursuant to UNSCR 1929 (2010). The opinions in this article are the author's own and nothing should be construed as representing the views of the Panel or drawing on the work of the Panel. We thank Christopher Hobbs for comments on an earlier draft of the article.
Iran's nuclear challenge: nine years and counting
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 923–943, July 2011
How to Cite
BOWEN, W. Q. and BREWER, J. (2011), Iran's nuclear challenge: nine years and counting. International Affairs, 87: 923–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.01011.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!