The author would like to thank Sabine Wolf for suggesting this article and for her careful editing of an earlier draft. Additionally, I am indebted to Ken Booth for his profound knowledge of international terrorism and global security. Our co-authored book Terror in our time (New York: Routledge, in press) will be published in August 2011 in the United States and October 2011 in the United Kingdom. I am alone responsible for the arguments that appear in this review article.
9/11 and the terrorism industry
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 965–973, July 2011
How to Cite
DUNNE, T. (2011), 9/11 and the terrorism industry. International Affairs, 87: 965–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.01013.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!