I would like to thank Ali Ansari, Clare Day, George Lawson, Benno Teschke and David Styan for their comments and suggestions.
Fred Halliday: high modernism and a social science of the Middle East
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1141–1158, September 2011
How to Cite
DODGE, T. (2011), Fred Halliday: high modernism and a social science of the Middle East. International Affairs, 87: 1141–1158. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.01025.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!