The authors of this research acknowledge the support of the EU FP7 large-scale integrated research project GR:EEN—Global re-ordering: evolution through European networks (European Commission Project No. 266809).
The new resource politics: can Australia and South Africa accommodate China?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1365–1384, November 2011
How to Cite
BEESON, M., SOKO, M. and YONG, W. (2011), The new resource politics: can Australia and South Africa accommodate China?. International Affairs, 87: 1365–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.01041.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!