I would like to thank Nick Ritchie and Tim Hare for their generous assistance with this article, and the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. I am also grateful to the staff at the National Archives, the Reference Center at the US Embassy in London, and the Central Library at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. The views expressed here are my own and should not be taken to represent the policy or views of Her Majesty's Government, the Ministry of Defence or RMAS.
British nuclear weapons and NATO in the Cold War and beyond
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2011 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1385–1399, November 2011
How to Cite
SMITH, M. A. (2011), British nuclear weapons and NATO in the Cold War and beyond. International Affairs, 87: 1385–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2011.01042.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!