The author is grateful to his Cranfield University and Royal United Services Institute colleagues, especially Dr Michael Dunn, Dr Brian Watters and Dr John Louth, for their guidance. Any qualities of the arguments here owe much to them, while any weaknesses are entirely the responsibility of the author.
The limited capacity of management to rescue UK defence policy: a review and a word of caution
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 223–242, March 2012
How to Cite
TAYLOR, T. (2012), The limited capacity of management to rescue UK defence policy: a review and a word of caution. International Affairs, 88: 223–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01068.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!