I am grateful to Richard Ball, Don Carrick, Ian Leigh, Peter Rowe and especially John Williams for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
British judicial engagement and the juridification of the armed forces
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 283–300, March 2012
How to Cite
FORSTER, A. (2012), British judicial engagement and the juridification of the armed forces. International Affairs, 88: 283–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01071.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!