Multilateral cooperation and the prevention of nuclear terrorism: pragmatism over idealism
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 349–368, March 2012
How to Cite
BOWEN, W. Q., COTTEE, M. and HOBBS, C. (2012), Multilateral cooperation and the prevention of nuclear terrorism: pragmatism over idealism. International Affairs, 88: 349–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01075.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!