The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the position of the United States Military Academy, the Department of the Army, or the Department of Defense.
American civil–military relations today: the continuing relevance of Samuel P. Huntington's The soldier and the state
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 369–376, March 2012
How to Cite
NIELSEN, S. C. (2012), American civil–military relations today: the continuing relevance of Samuel P. Huntington's The soldier and the state. International Affairs, 88: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01076.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!