The authors would like to thank, for their helpful comments, Kenneth W. Abbott, Steve Bernstein, Tom Burke, Peter Dauvergne, Ida Edwertz, Robert Falkner, Derek Hall, Robert Keohane, Bernice Lee, Matthew Paterson, Ian Rowlands, Sandeep Sengupta, Simron Jit Singh and Andrew Walter.
International political economy and the environment: back to the basics?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: Rio+20 and the global environment: reflections on theory and practice
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 485–501, May 2012
How to Cite
CLAPP, J. and HELLEINER, E. (2012), International political economy and the environment: back to the basics?. International Affairs, 88: 485–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01085.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!