The author would like to thank Tse Yang Lim, Robert Falkner, Bernice Lee and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments, and Caroline Amollo, Natalia Escobar-Pemberthy and Cecilia Nardelli for their research assistance.
Institutional design and UNEP reform: historical insights on form, function and financing
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Special Issue: Rio+20 and the global environment: reflections on theory and practice
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 565–584, May 2012
How to Cite
IVANOVA, M. (2012), Institutional design and UNEP reform: historical insights on form, function and financing. International Affairs, 88: 565–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01089.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deforestation and seigniorage in developing countries: A tradeoff?, Ecological Economics, 2015, 116, 220, , , ,
- 2An Analysis of the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio +20) Discourse Using an Ability Expectation Lens, Sustainability, 2013, 5, 9, 3615, ,
- 3Internationally agreed environmental goals: A critical evaluation of progress, Environmental Development, 2012, 3, 5, , , , , , , , ,