I am indebted to Christopher Saunders and Peter Limb for valuable comments, and to Albert Grundlingh and Sandra Swart for insightful discussions. I thank the Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Study for hosting me as a fellow for three months, during which period this article was completed.
The African National Congress centenary: a long and difficult journey
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 719–738, July 2012
How to Cite
SUTTNER, R. (2012), The African National Congress centenary: a long and difficult journey. International Affairs, 88: 719–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01098.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!