The author thanks the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, Seoul, South Korea, for financial and logistic research support while he was a visiting fellow there in July 2011, and an anonymous referee of this journal for helpful suggestions in revising the article. The views expressed here are those of the author and not necessarily of any institution.
Asia's role in twenty-first-century global economic governance
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2012 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 817–833, July 2012
How to Cite
MADHUR, S. (2012), Asia's role in twenty-first-century global economic governance. International Affairs, 88: 817–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2012.01103.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Vol. 88, Issue 5, vi, Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!