We would like to thank B. Ravikumar, William Johnson, Francis Kramarz, Bob Rosenthal, and seminar participants at the 1997 Summer Research Workshop at the Institute for Research on Poverty, University of Michigan, University of Virginia, Virginia Tech, George Washington University, the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Boston University, the 1998 Economic Demography Workshop at the meetings of Population Association of America, the 1998 SITE meetings, and the Southern Economic Association meetings. This research was partially supported by grants P-50-12639, R01-HD30856, and R01-HD31585 from the NICHD. Brien also would like to acknowledge research support from the Center for Children, Families, and the Law at the University of Virginia. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the institutions with which they are affiliated. All mistakes are our own. Please address correspondence to: Steven Stern, Department of Economics, University of Virginia, P.O. Box 400182, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4182 U.S.A. E-mail: email@example.com.
COHABITATION, MARRIAGE, AND DIVORCE IN A MODEL OF MATCH QUALITY*
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
International Economic Review
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 451–494, May 2006
How to Cite
Brien, . M. J., Lillard, . L. A. and Stern, S. (2006), COHABITATION, MARRIAGE, AND DIVORCE IN A MODEL OF MATCH QUALITY. International Economic Review, 47: 451–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2006.00385.x
Manuscript received September 2002; revised March 2004.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!