I would like to thank two anonymous referees as well as Raouf Boucekkine, Michelle Connally, Carl Davidson, Elias Dinopoulos, Paul Evans, Amy Glass, Gerhard Glomm, Douglas Hibbs, Chol-Won Li, Ulf Jakobsson, Enrique Mendoza, Pietro Peretto, Nancy Stokey, Masako Ueda, Jay Wilson, and Klaus Wälde for helpful comments. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Wallander Foundation and the Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IUI). Please address correspondence to: Paul S. Segerstrom, Department of Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, Box 6501, 113 83 Stockholm, Sweden. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
International Economic Review
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 247–280, February 2007
How to Cite
Segerstrom, P. S. (2007), INTEL ECONOMICS. International Economic Review, 48: 247–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2007.00425.x
Manuscript received November 2002; revised August 2005.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!