A previous version of this article had the title “Selling Reputation when Going out of Business.” We would like to thank audiences at the universities of Bologna, Bonn, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Rotterdam, Pompeu Fabra, the London School of Economics, the 2004 CESifo Area Conference in Industrial Organization in Munich, the EARIE 2004 in Berlin, the EEA 2004 in Madrid, Markus Reisinger, an anonymous referee, and especially Heski Bar-Isaac and Nicola Persico for helpful comments. Please address correspondence to: Hendrik Hakenes, MPI for Research on Collective Goods, Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 10, 53113 Bonn, Germany. Phone: 0049-228-9141625. Fax: 0049-228-9141621. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OBSERVABLE REPUTATION TRADING*
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
International Economic Review
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 693–730, May 2007
How to Cite
Hakenes, H. and Peitz, M. (2007), OBSERVABLE REPUTATION TRADING. International Economic Review, 48: 693–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2007.00442.x
Manuscript received July 2005; revised January 2007.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!