I thank two anonymous referees for their thoughtful comments and suggestions. I also thank Daniel Bussell, Philip Bond, John Geweke, John Kareken, Kenneth Klee, Andrew McLennan, Antonio Merlo, and Per Strömberg for helpful discussions. I am grateful to Lynn LoPucki many helpful conversations and data support, and to Tjomme Rusticus for his excellent assistance on data collection. Financial support from the National Science Foundation, Graduate School Dissertation Fellowship of the University of Minnesota, and Ford Motor Company Grant from Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research of the University of Pennsylvania is gratefully acknowledged. Please address correspondence to: Hülya K. K. Eraslan, Finance Department, the Wharton School, University, of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367, U.S.A. Phone: 215-898-9424. E-mail: email@example.com.
CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY REORGANIZATIONS: ESTIMATES FROM A BARGAINING MODEL*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
©2008 by the Economics Department Of The University Of Pennsylvania And Osaka University Institute Of Social And Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 659–681, May 2008
How to Cite
Eraslan, H. K. K. (2008), CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY REORGANIZATIONS: ESTIMATES FROM A BARGAINING MODEL. International Economic Review, 49: 659–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2008.00493.x
Manuscript received July 2003; revised September 2006.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!