I am indebted to Tim Conley, Chris Taber, Luis Vasconcelos, and especially Chuck Manski for extremely valuable suggestions. I am grateful to Ran Abramitzky, Gadi Barlevy, Raquel Bernal, Iliyan Georgiev, Jacob Klerman, Raphael Lalive, Pedro Mira, Francesca Molinari, Arthur Van Soest, Madeline Zavodny, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Cornell University, University of Michigan, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Northwestern University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Pennsylvania, University of Bristol, RAND, the 2004 PAA Economic Demography Workshop, the ESPE 2005 Annual Conference and the Fundacion Ramon Areces conference “What can we learn from individual expectations of economic variables?” for helpful comments and discussions. Financial support from Northwestern University Graduate Research Grant and a grant from the Searle Fund is gratefully acknowledged. Please address correspondence to: Adeline Delavande, Faculade de Economia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa Campus de Campolide 1099-032 Lisboa, Portugal. Phone: + 351-380-1600. E-mail: email@example.com.
PILL, PATCH, OR SHOT? SUBJECTIVE EXPECTATIONS AND BIRTH CONTROL CHOICE*
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
© 2008 the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 999–1042, August 2008
How to Cite
Delavande, A. (2008), PILL, PATCH, OR SHOT? SUBJECTIVE EXPECTATIONS AND BIRTH CONTROL CHOICE. International Economic Review, 49: 999–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2008.00504.x
Manuscript received May 2006; revised December 2006.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!