We thank the U.S. National Science Foundation for research support under grants NSF/IIS 9817518 and NSF/HSD 0527675, and the Danish Social Science Research Council for research support under project #24-02-0124. We are grateful to two referees for helpful comments. Please address correspondence to: Glenn W. Harrison, Department of Economics, University of Central Florida, P.O. Box 161400, Orlando, FL 32816-1400. E-mail: email@example.com.
LOST IN STATE SPACE: ARE PREFERENCES STABLE?*
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
© 2008 the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 1091–1112, August 2008
How to Cite
Andersen, S., Harrison, G. W., Lau, M. I. and Elisabet Rutström, E. (2008), LOST IN STATE SPACE: ARE PREFERENCES STABLE?. International Economic Review, 49: 1091–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2008.00507.x
Manuscript received September 2005; revised April 2007.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!