For helpful comments, we thank Björn Brügeman, Francisco Covas, Steve Davis, Wouter Den Haan, Bruce Fallick, Marjorie Flavin, Iourii Manovskii, Ronni Pavan, Vincenzo Quadrini, Valerie Ramey, numerous anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Bank of Canada, Federal Reserve Banks of Philadelphia, Richmond, and San Francisco, USC, and UCSD. We are also grateful to Rob Shimer for making his series readily available at his Web page. Jacob Goldston provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or the Federal Reserve System. Please address correspondence to: Shigeru Fujita, Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Ten Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106, U.S.A. Phone: 215-574-3957. E-mail: Shigeru.Fujita@phil.frb.org.
THE CYCLICALITY OF SEPARATION AND JOB FINDING RATES*
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© (2009) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 415–430, May 2009
How to Cite
Fujita, S. and Ramey, G. (2009), THE CYCLICALITY OF SEPARATION AND JOB FINDING RATES. International Economic Review, 50: 415–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2009.00535.x
Manuscript received December 2006; revised August 2007.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!