I am grateful to Bob Inman, Andrew Postlewaite, Frank Schorfheide, and in particular to Antonio Merlo for their comments and encouragement. I also thank Mike Alvarez, Marco Cozzi, Alfredo Di Tillio, Federico Echenique, Jan Eeckhout, Jacob Goeree, Daniela Iorio, Matt Jackson, Dirk Krueger, Preston McAfee, Elena Pastorino, Nicola Persico, and two anonymous referees. All usual disclaimers apply. Please address correspondence to: Andrea Mattozzi, Department of HSS, Caltech, 1200 E California Blvd, Mail code 228-77, Pasadena, CA 91125. Phone: 626 395-3473. Fax: 626-793-8580. E-mail: email@example.com.
POLICY UNCERTAINTY, ELECTORAL SECURITIES, AND REDISTRIBUTION*
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© (2010) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 45–71, February 2010
How to Cite
Mattozzi, A. (2010), POLICY UNCERTAINTY, ELECTORAL SECURITIES, AND REDISTRIBUTION. International Economic Review, 51: 45–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2009.00570.x
Manuscript received February 2007; revised March 2008.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!