We thank Dale Mortensen, Michael Rauh, Shouyong Shi, Harald Uhlig, Randall Wright, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the Universities of Basel, British Columbia, Humboldt, Indiana, Paris Jourdan, Pennsylvania, Pompeu Fabra, Victoria, Toronto, and Western Ontario; the Bank of Canada, the Canadian Macroeconomics Study Group, the Cleveland Fed Summer Workshop in Monetary Economics, the Society for Economic Dynamics, and the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory for helpful comments. The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada provided financial support for this research. Please address correspondence to: Allen Head, Department of Economics, Queen's University, Kingston, ON, Canada K7L 3N6. Phone: 613 533 6308, Fax: 613 533 6668. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARKET POWER, PRICE ADJUSTMENT, AND INFLATION*
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
© (2010) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 73–98, February 2010
How to Cite
Head, A., Kumar, A. and Lapham, B. (2010), MARKET POWER, PRICE ADJUSTMENT, AND INFLATION. International Economic Review, 51: 73–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2009.00571.x
Manuscript received September 2007; revised July 2008.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!