We would like to thank seminar participants at London Business School, Stanford ITE Workshop on Matching Markets, GAMES at Marseille, CED at Palma de Mallorca, Murat Sertel Memorial Conference at Istanbul, SCW at Osaka, Boğaziçi, Texas A&M, and Pittsburgh for their insightful comments. We also thank an associate editor, two anonymous referees, and Kin Wong for useful suggestions. Sönmez gratefully acknowledges the research support of KoçBank via the KoçBank scholar program and Turkish Academy of Sciences in the framework of the Distinguished Young Scholar Award Program and the NSF via grant SES-0616470. Ünver gratefully acknowledges the research support of Turkish Academy of Sciences in the framework of the Distinguished Young Scholar Award Program and the NSF via grants SES-0338619 and SES-0616689. Any errors are our own responsibility. Please address correspondence to: M. Utku Ünver, Department of Economics, Boston College, 21 Campanella Way - Room 468, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. Phone: 617 552 2217. Fax: 617 552 2308. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com.
COURSE BIDDING AT BUSINESS SCHOOLS*
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© (2010) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 99–123, February 2010
How to Cite
Sönmez, T. and Ünver, M. U. (2010), COURSE BIDDING AT BUSINESS SCHOOLS. International Economic Review, 51: 99–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2009.00572.x
Manuscript received December 2006; revised December 2007.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!