The author thanks the participants in the American Risk and Insurance Association meeting in 2001 and Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association meeting in 2002 for their comments. The author also thanks Thi Nha Chau for her support. Please address correspondence to: S. Hun Seog, KAIST Business School, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 207-43 Cheongryangri-Dong Dongdaemun-Gu, Seoul, 130-012, Korea. Phone: +82-2-958-3527. Fax: 782-2-958-3160. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOUBLE-SIDED ADVERSE SELECTION IN THE PRODUCT MARKET AND THE ROLE OF THE INSURANCE MARKET*
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© (2010) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 125–142, February 2010
How to Cite
Hun Seog, S. (2010), DOUBLE-SIDED ADVERSE SELECTION IN THE PRODUCT MARKET AND THE ROLE OF THE INSURANCE MARKET. International Economic Review, 51: 125–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2009.00573.x
Manuscript received January 2007; revised January 2008.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!