We would like to thank Irma Clots–Figueras, Amil Dasgupta, Antonio Díez, Ron Gallant, Masazumi Hattori, Frank Heinemann, Ángel León, Guillaume Plantin, Enrique Sentana, Hyun Shin, and two anonymous referees for very useful comments and suggestions. Daníelsson acknowledges the financial support of the EPSRC Grant No. GR/S83975/01 and Peñaranda the support of the MEC Grants SEJ2005-02829/ECON and ECO2008-03066, the Barcelona GSE, and the Government of Catalonia. Our papers can be downloaded from http://www.RiskResearch.org. Please address correspondence to: Jón Daníelsson, Department of Finance, London School of Economics, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, U.K. Phone: +44 (0)20 7955 6056. Fax: +44 (0)20 7849 4647. E-mail: email@example.com
ON THE IMPACT OF FUNDAMENTALS, LIQUIDITY, AND COORDINATION ON MARKET STABILITY*
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 621–638, August 2011
How to Cite
Daníelsson, J. and Peñaranda, F. (2011), ON THE IMPACT OF FUNDAMENTALS, LIQUIDITY, AND COORDINATION ON MARKET STABILITY. International Economic Review, 52: 621–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00642.x
Manuscript received April 2008; revised July 2009.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!