We would like to thank Randall Wright, Pieter Gautier, James Albrecht, and Leo Kaas for their helpful insights. This article has also benefited from comments and suggestions of participants in seminars at the University of Leicester, University of Konstanz, FRB Atlanta, FRB Cleveland, Tinbergen Institute, University of Rochester, the “Search and Matching” workshop held at the FRB Philadelphia, and at the “Micro and Macro Perspectives on the Aggregate Labor Market” NBER conference held at the FRB Atlanta. All errors are our responsibility. Please address correspondence to: Eric Smith, Department of Economics, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ, UK. E-mail: email@example.com.
JOB SEARCH WITH BIDDER MEMORIES*
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 639–655, August 2011
How to Cite
Carrillo-Tudela, C., Menzio, G. and Smith, E. (2011), JOB SEARCH WITH BIDDER MEMORIES. International Economic Review, 52: 639–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00643.x
Manuscript submitted in July 2009.
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!