We would like to thank Martin N. Baily, Volker Hahn, Christoph M. Schmidt, George Sheldon, Robert Solow, Jan Wenzelburger, conference participants at the annual meeting of the German Economic Association and the annual meeting of the European Economic Association (EEA) in Lausanne, seminar participants in Heidelberg and Bonn, three referees, and the editor for their valuable comments. Please address correspondence to: Hans Gersbach, CER-ETH – Center of Economic Research at ETH Zurich and CEPR, Zuerichbergstrasse 18, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING, AWARENESS OF GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM EFFECTS, AND UNEMPLOYMENT*
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 693–712, August 2011
How to Cite
Gersbach, H. and Schniewind, A. (2011), COLLECTIVE BARGAINING, AWARENESS OF GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM EFFECTS, AND UNEMPLOYMENT. International Economic Review, 52: 693–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00646.x
Manuscript received March 2009; revised February 2011.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!