We thank the editor, Charles Horioka, and three anonymous referees for their valuable comments on previous versions of this article. Pais acknowledges the financial support of the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (PTDC/ECO/65856/2006). Pintér acknowledges the financial support from the Ministry of Education of Spain (SEJ2007-67135/ECON), from the Juan de la Cierva Program, from the UAM, and the Community of Madrid (CCG07-UAM/HUM-1693). Veszteg acknowledges the financial support from the Ministry of Education of Spain (SEJ2006-10087/ECON). This article was completed during Veszteg’s stay at the Institute for Social and Economic Research (Osaka University, Japan). Please address correspondence to: Róbert F. Veszteg, Departamento de Economía, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, c/Madrid 126, 28903 Getafe (Madrid), Spain. Phone: +(34) 916245784. E-mail: email@example.com.
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS AND THE ROLE OF INFORMATION: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY*
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 713–737, August 2011
How to Cite
Pais, J., Pintér, Á. and Veszteg, . R. F. (2011), COLLEGE ADMISSIONS AND THE ROLE OF INFORMATION: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY. International Economic Review, 52: 713–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00647.x
Manuscript received February 2008, revised July 2009.
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!