Helpful comments by Bryan Graham and Stephane Bonhomme are greatly acknowledged. Financial support for this research was generously provided through NSF Grant Nos. SES 0921187, 0819638, and 0721015. Please address correspondence to: Jinyong Hahn, Department of Economics, UCLA, 8283 Bunche Hall, Mail Stop: 147703, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A NOTE ON SEMIPARAMETRIC ESTIMATION OF FINITE MIXTURES OF DISCRETE CHOICE MODELS WITH APPLICATION TO GAME THEORETIC MODELS*
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 807–824, August 2011
How to Cite
Bajari, P., Hahn, J., Hong, H. and Ridder, G. (2011), A NOTE ON SEMIPARAMETRIC ESTIMATION OF FINITE MIXTURES OF DISCRETE CHOICE MODELS WITH APPLICATION TO GAME THEORETIC MODELS. International Economic Review, 52: 807–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00650.x
Manuscript received September 2009; revised May 2010.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!