We thank anonymous referees, Francesco Caselli, Morris Davis, François Ortalo-Magné, Filippo Scoccianti, and seminar participants at various institutions for their comments. We are grateful to Faisal Ahmed, Nishat Hasan, and Eric Vogt for excellent research assistance. Gervais gratefully acknowledges financial assistance from the ESRC for this project. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago or the Federal Reserve System. Please address correspondence to: Jonas D. M. Fisher, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60604-1413, U.S.A. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY HAS HOME OWNERSHIP FALLEN AMONG THE YOUNG?*
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 883–912, August 2011
How to Cite
Fisher, J. D. M. and Gervais, M. (2011), WHY HAS HOME OWNERSHIP FALLEN AMONG THE YOUNG?. International Economic Review, 52: 883–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00653.x
Manuscript received July 2009; revised April 2010.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!