The author thanks Randy Wright, the editor, and four anonymous referees for their insightful comments and David Arseneau, Sanjay Chugh, and Christopher Waller for helpful discussions. The usual disclaimer applies. The latest version and the appendix of this article are available at http://www.boraganaruoba.com. Please address correspondence to: S. Boragan Aruoba, Department of Economics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742. Phone: +(301) 405-3508. Fax: +(301) 405-3542. E-mail: email@example.com.
MONEY, SEARCH, AND BUSINESS CYCLES*
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© (2011) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 935–959, August 2011
How to Cite
Aruoba, S. B. (2011), MONEY, SEARCH, AND BUSINESS CYCLES. International Economic Review, 52: 935–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00655.x
Manuscript received December 2009; revised April 2010.
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!