We thank Hal Cole, Ken Hendricks, Hugo Hopenhayn, Boyan Jovanovic, Chris Phelan, Victor Rios-Rull, and participants at several seminars and conferences for useful comments. Rossi-Hansberg thanks the Sloan Foundation for financial support. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve System or the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. This article is available free of charge at http://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/publications/working-papers/. Please address correspondence to: Satyajit Chatterjee, Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Ten Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574. Phone: 215 574 3861. Fax: 215 574 4303. E-mail: email@example.com.
SPINOFFS AND THE MARKET FOR IDEAS*
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 53–93, February 2012
How to Cite
Chatterjee, S. and Rossi-Hansberg, E. (2012), SPINOFFS AND THE MARKET FOR IDEAS. International Economic Review, 53: 53–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00671.x
Manuscript received October 2009; revised September 2010.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!