1 This article is based on Chapter 2 of my dissertation at IIES, Stockholm University. I am deeply indebted to my advisor, Fabrizio Zilibotti, for his guidance and encouragement. I also thank anonymous referees, John Hassler, Giovanni Favara, Jose V. Rodriguez Mora, Kjetil Storesletten, and seminar participants at IIES, Oslo, and WISE for helpful comments. Financial supports from the China National Social Science Foundation (Grant 06CJL004) and from the 985 research platform at Fudan University are gratefully acknowledged. Please address correspondence to the author at his present address: Zheng Song, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago, 5807 S. Woodlawn Ave., Chicago, IL 60637. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSISTENT IDEOLOGY AND THE DETERMINATION OF PUBLIC POLICY OVER TIME*
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 175–202, February 2012
How to Cite
Song, Z. (2012), PERSISTENT IDEOLOGY AND THE DETERMINATION OF PUBLIC POLICY OVER TIME. International Economic Review, 53: 175–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2011.00676.x
Manuscript received March 2008; revised June 2009.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!