We would like to thank Patrick Bolton, Bo Chen, Mathias Dewatripont, Oliver Gürtler, Thomas Mariotti, Tymofiy Mylovanov, Andreas Roider, Urs Schweizer, and Jean Tirole for very helpful discussions. Moreover, we are very grateful to two anonymous referees and the editor, Jan Eeckhout, for making valuable comments and suggestions. Financial support by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, SFB/TR15, is gratefully acknowledged. Please address correspondence to: Patrick W. Schmitz, Department of Economics, University of Cologne, Albertus-Magnus-Platz, 50923 Köln, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com.
REPEATED MORAL HAZARD AND CONTRACTS WITH MEMORY: THE CASE OF RISK-NEUTRALITY*
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 433–452, May 2012
How to Cite
Ohlendorf, S. and Schmitz, P. W. (2012), REPEATED MORAL HAZARD AND CONTRACTS WITH MEMORY: THE CASE OF RISK-NEUTRALITY. International Economic Review, 53: 433–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00687.x
Manuscript received August 2008; revised January 2011.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!