I am grateful to Steven Shavell, the referees, and workshop participants at Harvard University, the Institute for Fiscal Studies, and the NBER for comments and to the John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics, and Business at Harvard University for financial support. Please address correspondence to: Louis Kaplow, Harvard University, Hauser Hall 322 - 1575 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138. Phone: 617-495-4101. Fax: 617-496-4880. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTIMAL CONTROL OF EXTERNALITIES IN THE PRESENCE OF INCOME TAXATION*
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 487–509, May 2012
How to Cite
Kaplow, B. L. (2012), OPTIMAL CONTROL OF EXTERNALITIES IN THE PRESENCE OF INCOME TAXATION. International Economic Review, 53: 487–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00689.x
Manuscript received October 2009; revised June and September 2010.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!