Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Brookings Institution, Bundesbank Annual Research Conference, Cornell University, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Johns Hopkins University, NBER Summer Institute, University of Wisconsin, and the World Congress of the International Economic Association. We would like to thank Mark Aguiar, Stijn Claessens, Selim Elekdag, Charles Engel, Linda Goldberg, Massimiliano Marcellino, Fabrizio Perri, Mark Watson, and three anonymous referees for useful comments. Raju Huidrom and Yusuke Tateno provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy. Please address correspondence to: Christopher Otrok, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, 909 University Avenue, 118 Professional Building, Columbia, MO 65211-6040. Phone: (434) 924-3692. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLOBAL BUSINESS CYCLES: CONVERGENCE OR DECOUPLING?*
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 511–538, May 2012
How to Cite
Kose, M. A., Otrok, C. and Prasad, E. (2012), GLOBAL BUSINESS CYCLES: CONVERGENCE OR DECOUPLING?. International Economic Review, 53: 511–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00690.x
Manuscript received August 2008; revised November 2010.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!