I would like to thank Lory Barile and Antoine Nebout for their research assistance. Ben Friedman and Olivier Blanchard gave useful feedback on an earlier draft. Please address correspondence to: Stefan Collignon, Dirpolis Institute, Sant’ Anna School of Advanced Studies, Piazza Martiri della Liberta 33, Pisa, Toscania, 56127 Italy, Phone: +39 050 883241, Fax: +39 050 883210. E-mail: email@example.com.
FISCAL POLICY RULES AND THE SUSTAINABILITY OF PUBLIC DEBT IN EUROPE*
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 539–567, May 2012
How to Cite
Collignon, S. (2012), FISCAL POLICY RULES AND THE SUSTAINABILITY OF PUBLIC DEBT IN EUROPE. International Economic Review, 53: 539–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00691.x
Manuscript received March, 2008; revised August, 2011.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!