We would like to thank M. Fleurbaey, T. Gajdos, F. Maniquet, the associate editor, and two anonymous referees for comments that led to significant improvements in the article. We also thank audiences at Toulouse School of Economics, CORE–Université catholique de Louvain, PET09 Conference in Galway. Antoine Bommier acknowledges financial support from Swiss Re. Please address correspondence to: Antoine Bommier, Center of Economic Research at ETH Zurich, Zurichbergstrasse 18, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PARETO PRINCIPLE OF OPTIMAL INEQUALITY*
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 593–608, May 2012
How to Cite
Bommier, A. and Zuber, S. (2012), THE PARETO PRINCIPLE OF OPTIMAL INEQUALITY. International Economic Review, 53: 593–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00693.x
Manuscript received April 2009; revised October 2010.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!