The views expressed in this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Jordà is grateful for the support from the Spanish MICINN National Grant SEJ2007-6309 and the hospitality of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco during preparation of this manuscript. Taylor also gratefully acknowledges research support from the Center for the Evolution of the Global Economy at the University of California, Davis. We thank the editor and referees for helpful comments. All errors are ours. Please address correspondence to: Òscar Jordà, Economic Research, MS 1130, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 101 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94105. Phone: (415) 974-2691. Fax: (415) 974-2168. E-mail: email@example.com.
THE HARROD–BALASSA–SAMUELSON HYPOTHESIS: REAL EXCHANGE RATES AND THEIR LONG-RUN EQUILIBRIUM*
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 609–634, May 2012
How to Cite
Chong, Y., Jordà, Ò. and Taylor, . A. M. (2012), THE HARROD–BALASSA–SAMUELSON HYPOTHESIS: REAL EXCHANGE RATES AND THEIR LONG-RUN EQUILIBRIUM. International Economic Review, 53: 609–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00694.x
Manuscript received April 2010; revised January 2011.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!