We thank four anonymous referees and the coeditor for very constructive comments on the previous version of the article. We also thank participants in various conferences and seminars for helpful comments. Please address correspondence to: Heiko Gerlach, School of Economics, University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD 4072, Australia. Phone: +61-7-3346-0572. Fax: +61-7-3365-6666. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL ANTITRUST ENFORCEMENT AND MULTIMARKET CONTACT*
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 635–658, May 2012
How to Cite
Choi, J. P. and Gerlach, H. (2012), INTERNATIONAL ANTITRUST ENFORCEMENT AND MULTIMARKET CONTACT. International Economic Review, 53: 635–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00695.x
Manuscript received June 2010; revised October 2010.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!