We would like to thank the editor Kenneth I. Wolpin, three anonymous referees, Herbert Walther, Udo Kreickemeier, and participants at the annual CESifo Global Economy conference 2010 as well as seminar participants at the Vienna University of Economics and Business and the Institute for Employment Research for helpful comments and suggestions. Please address correspondence to: James R. Markussen, Department of Economics, University of Colorado Boulder, Economics Building Room 210, Boulder, CO 80309-0256. Phone: 1 303 492 0748; Fax: 1 303 492 8960. E-mail: email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL WELFARE AND EMPLOYMENT LINKAGES ARISING FROM MINIMUM WAGES*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© (2012) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 771–790, August 2012
How to Cite
Egger, H., Egger, P. and Markusen, J. R. (2012), INTERNATIONAL WELFARE AND EMPLOYMENT LINKAGES ARISING FROM MINIMUM WAGES. International Economic Review, 53: 771–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00700.x
Manuscript received March 2010; revised March 2011.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!