For helpful comments, we thank three referees, Jay P. Choi, Hanming Fang, and Guofu Tan, participants of the 2010 Workshop on Law and Economics at Hitotsubashi University, the 2010 Shanghai Microeconomics Workshop (SHUFE), the 2010 Summer Conference on Industrial Organization (UBC, Vancouver), and seminars at Columbia University, University of Rochester, University of Virginia, and Yonsei University. Please address correspondence to: Michael H. Riordan, Department of Economics, Columbia University, 1022 International Affairs Building, Mail Code 3308-420 West 118th Street, New York, NY 10027. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROFITABILITY OF PRODUCT BUNDLING*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 35–57, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y. and Riordan, M. H. (2013), PROFITABILITY OF PRODUCT BUNDLING. International Economic Review, 54: 35–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00725.x
Manuscript received July 2011; revised February 2012.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!