1 We thank J. V. Ríos-Rull, N. Guner, and several anonymous referees for many valuable suggestions and comments. We revised this article while Giolito was visiting Duke University, and he thanks the Department of Economics for the financial support, its faculty for their hospitality, and Seth Sanders, especially. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Grants SEJ2005-05381, ECO2008-04073, BEC2006-05710, and ECO2009-11165). We also thank K. S. Rolfe for extremely valuable editorial comments. Please address correspondence to: Eugenio Giolito, Department of Economics, Erasmo Escala 1835 Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile. E-mail: email@example.com.
ACCOUNTING FOR THE TIMING OF FIRST MARRIAGE*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 135–158, February 2013
How to Cite
Díaz-Giménez, J. and Giolito, E. (2013), ACCOUNTING FOR THE TIMING OF FIRST MARRIAGE. International Economic Review, 54: 135–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00728.x
Manuscript received November 2008; revised February 2011.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!