This article is a substantial revision of part of my dissertation written at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; I am grateful to my advisors, Daron Acemoglu and Iván Werning, for helpful and timely suggestions and encouragement. It was revised while I was at the University of Rochester. I thank the editor, Jan Eeckhout, and three anonymous referees for a very insightful set of comments and suggestions. I also thank (in alphabetical order) Mark Aguiar, Herman Bennett, Olivier Blanchard, Claire Bowern, Glenn Ellison, Veronica Guerrieri, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, Marek Pycia, Casey Rothschild, Robert Shimer, and participants at many seminars for comments. Please address correspondence to: William B. Hawkins, Department of Economics, Yeshiva University, 215 Lexington Ave., Room 711, New York, NY 10016. Phone: 917 326-4880. E-mail: email@example.com.
COMPETITIVE SEARCH, EFFICIENCY, AND MULTIWORKER FIRMS*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 219–251, February 2013
How to Cite
Hawkins, W. B. (2013), COMPETITIVE SEARCH, EFFICIENCY, AND MULTIWORKER FIRMS. International Economic Review, 54: 219–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00731.x
Manuscript received April 2011; revised January 2012.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!