We thank Andreas Blume, Ettore Damiano, Maxim Ivanov, Marco Ottaviani, Marit Rehavi, Ariel Rubinstein, Edward Schlee, Wing Suen, and seminar participants at Peking University, Queen’s University, SFU, UBC, University of Calgary, UCR, UCSB, University of Pittsburgh, and University of Victoria for helpful suggestions. Wei Li is grateful for the support of Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) grant #410-2010-1559. Please address correspondence to: Wei Li, Department of Economics, Buchanan Tower 1015, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC V6T 1Z1, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 253–277, February 2013
How to Cite
Hao, L. and Li, W. (2013), MISINFORMATION. International Economic Review, 54: 253–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00732.x
Manuscript received October 2011; revised December 2011.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!