The authors would like to thank Joe Aldy, Matt Kahn, John List, Chris Rohlfs, Laura Taylor, Joe Terza, and all the participants in the Duke Applied Microeconomics Lunch, the Yale and Earth Institute Environmental Economics Seminars, the ASHE biannual meetings, the NBER Summer Institute, and the University of Chicago econometrics workshop for their helpful comments. Please address correspondence to: Christopher Timmins, Department of Economics, Duke University, PO Box 90097, Durham, NC 27708. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROY MODEL SORTING AND NONRANDOM SELECTION IN THE VALUATION OF A STATISTICAL LIFE*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 279–306, February 2013
How to Cite
DeLeire, T., Khan, S. and Timmins, C. (2013), ROY MODEL SORTING AND NONRANDOM SELECTION IN THE VALUATION OF A STATISTICAL LIFE. International Economic Review, 54: 279–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00733.x
Manuscript received October 2010; revised September 2011.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!