This article has benefited from the very helpful comments of R. Baldwin, the editor, and three anonymous referees. We also thank G. Calzolari, K. Maskus, R. Newfarmer, G.I.P. Ottaviano, participants at NCCR 2008 in Bern, and seminar participants at THEMA and CEPII for helpful comments and discussions. All remaining errors are ours. The first draft of this article was written while the authors were Ph.D. candidates at the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva. The views, findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in this article are entirely those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the view of the World Bank, its Executive Directors, or the countries they represent. Please address correspondence to: Pamela Bombarda, Cergy-Pontoise University (THEMA), 33 Boulevard du Port F-95011, Cergy-Pontoise, France. Phone: +33 1 34 25 67 59. Fax: +33 1 34 25 62 33. E-mail: email@example.com.
FIRM HETEROGENEITY, RULES OF ORIGIN, AND RULES OF CUMULATION*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 307–328, February 2013
How to Cite
Bombarda, P. and Gamberoni, E. (2013), FIRM HETEROGENEITY, RULES OF ORIGIN, AND RULES OF CUMULATION. International Economic Review, 54: 307–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00734.x
Manuscript received July 2009; revised February 2012.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!