We would like to thank the editor, Harold Cole, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions that have significantly improved the article. T. Kam and J. Lee would like to thank Benoît Julien and Randy Wright for insightful discussions on initial ideas. We also thank Dean Corbae, Chris Edmond, Ian King and seminar participants at the University of Melbourne, Deakin, Macquarie, National Taiwan University, the St. Louis Fed, Bank of Japan, Korea Development Institute, University of Tokyo, and the Department of Economics at Hitotsubashi University for suggestions. Many thanks also go to Chris Waller, David Andolfatto, Julen Esteban-Pretel, Carlos Garriga, Finn Kydland, Adrian Peralta-Alva, Kosuke Aoki, Yukinobu Kitamura, Etsuro Shioji, and Nao Sudo, for comments and extended discussions. We would also like to thank the 2010 Chicago Fed Money Workshop participants and especially Yiting Li and Guillaume Rocheteau for their valuable suggestions. T. Kam would also like to acknowledge funding support from the ANU CBE CIGS R62888-CG88 and the ARC Discovery Project DP0984399. Please address correspondence to: Timothy Kam, Research School of Economics, Australian National University, HW Arndt Building 25a, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia (AU). Phone: +612-612-51072; Fax: +612-612-5 124. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or to: Junsang Lee, School of Economics, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea. E-mail: email@example.com.
MONEY, CAPITAL, AND EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 329–353, February 2013
How to Cite
Gomis-Porqueras, P., Kam, T. and Lee, J. (2013), MONEY, CAPITAL, AND EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS. International Economic Review, 54: 329–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00735.x
Manuscript received February 2011; revised November 2011.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!